|Title:||PT Remote E-Commerce Customer Service (Saturday-Monday, 11pm to 10am)|
NOTE: MUST BE LOCATED IN THE DALLAS, TX AREA. Training will be held in person during the day for the first 2 weeks.
This is not your entry-level customer service job! Ready to get the startup experience? Are you a kind, passionate person? Do you have a passion for helping people and problem-solving?
HiOperator is a next-gen customer service platform, combining integrations, AI, and awesome people. We don’t actually call our team Customer Sucess Representatives-- we are Customer Happiness Engineers. Why? Because we are strategically engineering excellent customer service which creates customer happiness.
We are located in downtown Dallas and we're looking for motivated people-people to be part of a small, growing team. You'll get to use cutting-edge software, learn how a bunch of different companies do customer service and have some fun while doing so! We don't care about which degree you have--or if you even have a degree. To us, the ability to hustle and persevere outweighs any degree that you may have (even if it's from an Ivy league).
Customer service can be a grind sometimes - but it's a challenge that the entire team at HiOperator - from our engineers to our development team to our CEO - embraces.
What we care about is finding awesome people who are tech-savvy, excellent team workers, self-motivated, intrinsically curious, and very punctual!
What you’ll do:
- Support HiOperator’s widespread clientele by providing a variety of customer support services. We handle phone, chat and email service.
- Provide feedback on HiOperator’s internal software - we push software updates weekly!
- Work closely with Account Managers/Team Leads and Executive Members
- You will be the primary point of contact for our client’s customers and will have a huge impact on their customer experience
Remote Position, Part-Time Saturday-Monday 11pm to 10am, you occasionally need to be able to report to our main office for organizational meetings, and initially for training.
- Dependable – Will show up ready to roll every day with a positive attitude and creative mindset.
- Tech Savvy - You should be the sort of person who can do some initial troubleshooting on your own, be comfortable reinstalling Slack and 1Password for example. You should be able to type 50+ wpm.
- Self Starter – We’re a small startup and things can be ambiguous and chaotic at times. You’ll take the initiative to be strategic and understand the importance of interaction while having an awesome attitude and the ability to hustle
- Collaborative - We work together, learn together, and grow together
- Quick Learner – You will be covering customer service for various different clients, which requires an ability to learn things quickly and adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Willingness to be flexible – You cover for someone, they cover for you, in all things
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings
More about you:
- Comfort using Google Suite of Products
- Experience using customer service software is a plus: i.e. ZenDesk, FreshDesk, Shopify, Magento
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 6+ Months in Customer Support Role
- Weekend and Evening availability is a must
- Phone experience a plus
Visit us to learn more: www.hioperator.com
This a local based remote position for Dallas, TX candidates only, please :)